Winnipeg - Manitoba (MB),
Western Financial Group
Estimated salary $12 an hour
For 100 years Western Financial Group, a Canadian insurance brokerage has listened to and cared for over 1 million customers. A career at Western will challenge you while offering opportunities for continuous development.
Support a busy reception desk by helping direct calls and walk-in guests while embodying Westerns Guiding Principles.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, in this role you will be responsible providing excellent customer service and working as part of a collaborative Administrative team.
- Greet all clients in a professional manner and direct them appropriately
- Review and reconcile invoices and investigate discrepancies
- Identify and implement best practices for administrative and mailroom tasks
- Manage several demanding tasks consecutively
- Provide assistance in the coordination of functions and events
Our Team Environment
We work together every day to build authentic relationships, with our customers and with each other. We enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment, and make an effort to celebrate everyone’s successes on the team. We value hard work and making sure our customers have the accurate coverage they need because we can see the difference this makes
- Superior multi-tasking skills, in a deadline driven environment
- Proven history of professional communication, both written and verbal
- Previous experience working on own initiative, under general direction from Supervisor
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Experience achieving individual and team goals
- Prior Reception with a high call volume experience is an asset
Your safety is our top priority. In accordance with Canadian Health Authority recommendations we have taken steps to ensure the safety of all employees working in our branch offices. Currently, our work environments may look different than usual, however we are committed to supporting our clients and the communities in which we operate.
Temporary, Full-Time, 37.5 hrs per week - 1 year contract
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Requisition #: 62822
Western provides our full time employees with a competitive compensation package consisting of 3 weeks’ vacation (based on standard work week), paid personal days, company matched investment and saving programs, and 100% employer paid group benefits which includes a health care spending account.
Western Financial Group has its own charitable foundation, Western Communities Foundation .