Branch Administrative Support
Winnipeg - Manitoba (MB),
Estimated salary $19.50 an hour
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
What we can offer:
- Competitive wages and vacation time
- Benefits after 3 months of employment which includes medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability, vision care, and life insurance
- Company RRSP match available after 6 months of employment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Extensive training and long-term career opportunities
- Personal Protection Equipment provided, including safety boots
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Relocation expenses for the right candidate
The Administrator provides general administrative and clerical support to the centre following standardized processes and procedures.
The position utilizes various computerized systems and software to perform tasks
Duties include but not limited to:
- answering telephone calls
- maintaining customer files and information
- Subcontractor dispatching
- accounts payable and
The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent, reliable transportation, previous administrative experience, excellent interpersonal skills, exceptional verbal communication, and strong computer software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). STARS Software Experience is a definite asset. Team work is a priority and the Administrator must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working occasional overtime and weekend hours as required.
All employees must be able to pass our background check criteria.
We are proud to offer competitive salary and benefits which include medical benefits, dental benefits, short-term and long-term disability benefits, world-class training, and long-term career opportunities.
Join the team of Experts and realize your full potential.
Service Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Service Experts is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department and we will work with you to meet your needs.