Sseasonal replenishment team member
Winnipeg - Manitoba (MB),
Estimated salary $80,274 - $86,788 a year
We're here for the makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!Complete truck unload and merchandise duties throughout the store. Help customers shop and find what they are looking for. Deliver friendly customer service.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; execute Company policies and standards
- Participate in truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Participate in the planogram process (POG’s) in both SBA and seasonal to ensure they are complete timely and accurately
- Participate in the AD set process on scheduled Sundays
- Adhere to visual merchandising standards to ensure delivery of our brand promise to the customer
- Merchandise recovery and go-backs
- Help maintain seasonal sets and the feature space to our visual
Preferred Type of experience the job requires.
• Retail merchandising and customer service experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Check out our EEO policy https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf [eeoc.gov