Technical Support Engineeer
Winnipeg - Manitoba (MB),
Librestream is a fast-growing company with a globally deployed industrial Augmented Reality platform. Frontline workers in 120 countries use the Onsight AR platform on wearables and mobile devices every day to accelerate problem solving and capture data for AI-based machine learning.
The Technical Support Engineer must enjoy working with others, be a fast learner, have excellent technical diagnostic skills, and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can handle multiple tasks and be committed to customer satisfaction. Experience in supporting software products and working with enterprise customers is required.
We are seeking high energy and talented people to continue expanding our technology products and services in the global industrial market. If you are interested in working at a fast-paced, high growth, entrepreneurial company, then Librestream is the place for you.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide technical support by phone or electronically to corporate clients, business partners, and colleagues throughout EMEA
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries in a professional manner and within stated response times
- Troubleshoot technical problems to determine whether they are hardware, network or software related, and attempt
- A relevant post-secondary degree such as Computer Science, Engineering, or Technical diploma
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical support role
- Experience in supporting technologies that include cloud computing, networking, video streaming, and broad platform support such as PCs, smartphones/tablets and wearables
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written, multilingual an asset
- Strong ability in problem analysis and problem solving
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task under pressure
Job type: Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB (must currently reside in Winnipeg)