Hot shot driver
Winnipeg - Manitoba (MB),
Estimated salary $21.59 - $25.79 an hour
Our mission is to be a trusted workplace for team members to be their whole selves at work. A company that people love and positively impacts the lives of all whom we touch.
be your best self
At Interstate Batteries, you have the chance to be excellent at work and excellent at life. We know that professional success depends on personal wellbeing. That's why we want to enrich your life with the tools and services you need to succeed in every area of your life. Join us!
Purpose of Job:
Deliver batteries to dealers when requested. Provide a well -stocked and organized warehouse and assist Route Managers.
- Run the Hot Shots and assigned routes on a timely basis as needed
- Load and unload batteries
- Restock batteries
- Charge, clean, date and rewrap rotations
- Charge, test, clean, and
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and fork lift.
- Must have current, valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to read, write, and do simple math.
Scope Data :
- Works under regular supervision and guidance
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Must be able to drive a fork lift
- Must wear steel toe shoes when handling batteries
- Must wear protective gloves when handling spent batteries
- Warehouse environment, may be exposed to temperature extremes and battery acid
Note: We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.