Truck Driver - Class 1 City / Regional Deck
Winnipeg - Manitoba (MB),
Gardewine recently acquired Harris Transport into their group of companies. A large open flat deck transportation company which provides transload, warehousing, logistics and transportation services to customers across Canada and has a strong history that dates back over 30 years servicing a diversified customer.
The City/Regional Flat Deck Driver is responsible for completing all types of various freight deliveries and pickups. This position requires a high physical ability due to the intensive labour tasks such as; tarping; chaining; strapping; pushing/pulling up to 100 lbs of force; and cranking trailer dollies. You will work and cooperate with all customers to ensure a high level of customer service and complete all freight pickup and delivery documentation as required for this position.
· Valid Class 1 Driver’s license with airbrake endorsement in good standing
· Ideally 1 year experience as a professional driver
· B – Train experience
· Competitive compensation package
· Steady, year round work
· Opportunity to grow your professional driving career
· Extended health care Benefits
· Local and regional work that gets you home daily
We offer a work environment that values each and every employee and treats drivers with respect; come join us!
For more Information call driver recruiting at 204-255-2700
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Flat Deck: 1 year (preferred)
- English (preferred)
- Class 1 Licence (required)