Writer, Producer, News Promotion, Bell Media
Winnipeg - Manitoba (MB),
BELL MEDIA INC.
Estimated salary $21.75 an hour
Req Id: 274243
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Writer, Producer, News Promotion, Bell Media, Unifor 816M
Location: CTV - Winnipeg
Salary: C.E.P. Local 816M, Group IV. Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week. Overtime as required.
Posting Date: January 11, 2021
Closing date: January 21, 2021
- In collaboration with the News Editorial team, write and produce daily news topicals to promote the news of the day
- Quickly turn around compelling breaking news promos as needed
- Responsible for the daily production of all news promotion, ratings promotion and news image promos
- Actively participate in regular daily story meetings, line-up meetings and weekly news and promotion planning meetings
- Coordinate talent, resources for on-air, online and promotion or commercial shoots within budget, as required
- Write, produce and facilitate the distribution of web, radio and print content as necessary
- Shooting and non-linear editing of news promotion content as required
- Shooting still headshots and images as required
- Act as back-up to other Commercial Writer/Producers as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- A degree or diploma from a post-secondary broadcast, creative communications, or related program
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg
Application Deadline: 01/21/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.