Technical Service Specialist
Winnipeg - Manitoba (MB),
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We achieve this through our commitment to continuous improvement and operational excellence, which gives us the opportunity to set and deliver on ambitious, long-term goals.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in, and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. This allows for our employees to innovate and generate new ideas, put them into action, and gain insights from them to further advance our collective expertise.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2017. We strongly support the spirit of collaboration through effectively involving team members and colleagues from other relevant units when developing and executing strategies and projects. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Technical Service Specialist, Automotive Refinish –Saskatchewan / Manitoba
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are seeking a professional like you to focus on the customer experience and driving profitable growth. You will bring specific application, industry, and market knowledge to understand the diverse markets where we play and build trusting and satisfying customer relationships. You will support the Saskatchewan and Manitoba markets, working with automotive and Industrial refinish paint customers to grow our market
Formula for Success
- Leveraging your education and sound product and technical knowledge, you will provide technical support to customers, including distribution, industrial and collision centres.
- Demonstrating your automotive paint experience along with your ability to conduct training programs and lead product demonstrations, you will conduct training in areas including, but not limited to, product demonstrations, troubleshooting, and color matching.
- Communicating across the Refinish organization, you will work to drive customer retention, competitive conversions, and improved product performance, and development of new products.
- Your ability to troubleshoot technical issues including application and color matching in collision centres will be essential as you partner with the R&D lab to identify and solve product complaints.
- Your customer service focus will be employed when you travel to customer sites at least 50% of the time.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. [email protected] is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With [email protected], you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.