Leadhand Journeyman Instrumentation Technician
Virden - Manitoba (MB),
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd
Estimated salary $18.26 an hour
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently seeking an experienced Leadhand Journeyman Instrumentation Technician for our Estevan branch. Work is located in the Estevan, Saskatchewan region, therefore candidates must be local to Estevan or be willing to relocate to the area in order to be considered.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term maintenance projects with well-established and reputable clients.
- Journeyman Instrumentation certificate with strong maintenance experience in an industrial setting
- Candidates must have valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSTS-09 and OSSA Fall Protection certificates
- Previous SCADA/PLC experience as well as Swagelok training would be considered an asset
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills, both written
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company careers page at: http://www.techmationelectric.com/content/careers