Brandon - Manitoba (MB),
Rocky Mountain Equipment
JOB TITLE: Shop Helper
BRANCH: Brandon, MB – Hwy 10 North, Site 520, Box 60 RR #5, R7A 5Y5
REPORTING TO: Service Sales Manager, Parts Sales Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Detail equipment
- Wash equipment
- Clean the shop
- Move and prepare equipment
- Additional duties as assigned
- Adhere to all Occupational Health and Safety Standards as the company is committed to the protection and wellness of its employees
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
- Good work ethic
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Takes direction well
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
We offer an exceptional compensation structure with benefits including health, disability and dental coverage, incremental wage increases per company policies, ad-hoc performance bonus', work boot payment, tool allowance loan, personal days, and an employee stock ownership plan that allows employees to contribute to an RRSP or Non-RRSP account that will be invested in RME stock.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.