Front Desk Agent with housing
Whistler - British Columbia (BC),
Whistler Reception Services
Estimated salary $16 an hour
Whistler Reception Services (WRS) operates two multi-functional front desks for privately owned and rented properties throughout Whistler. We are seeking a committed, versatile and positive employee who is able to work overnight shifts when needed. Overnight shifts are paid at a higher rate.
- Set schedule so you usually have the same days off
- A variety of shifts to maximise the Whistler lifestyle (morning, afternoon, evening and occasional overnight shifts)
- Staff housing available March 1st
- Winter Spirit Pass perks
- Opportunities to experience Whistler activities for free
- Social team events with monthly work drinks
- Support for PR applications for those with a current Work Permit only (no LMIA available)
- A variety of work; every day is different!
- A positive
- A valid Canadian Work Permit (if applicable)
- Customer service or sales experience
- Multi-tasking, time management and problem solving skills
- Experience in Microsoft office or similar
- Administrative experience (preferred)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
For more information on WRS please see our website whistlerreception.com. Hourly rate listed is the starting rate. Full time start date March 15th, possibility for March 1st start date with part time hours for the month of March.
Please send a cover letter along with your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Work Permit for Canada (Required)
- English (Required)