General Concrete Labourer
Victoria - British Columbia (BC),
Full Throttle Concrete Inc.
Full Throttle Concrete is currently accepting applications for an experienced General Labourer to join our team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, honesty, integrity and industry excellence and we are excited to be able to offer this opportunity within our growing family. Full Throttle Concrete specializes in concrete foundations across Western Canada. This role will take place in Langford, BC.
This individual must be detail-oriented with good communication skills, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure. The crew must be able to complete the concrete project from excavation to finishing. The crew will work under the direction of the Crew Leader and Foreman.
The following list provides a brief description of responsibilities of each crew member, but is not limited to the following:
- Good understanding of safety policies and safe work while ensuring that all safety rules are being followed at all times
- Maintain a high standard of quality
- Follow direction from Foreman or crew leader at all times -Must be able to manage time effectively
- Must be a team player -Must be willing to work in variable climatic conditions
- Previous experience working as a Labourer in the construction industry
- Minimum 1 year industry experience
Full Throttle Concrete offers an exciting high energy work environment with a competitive compensation package including top industry wages. Please submit relevant qualifications and interest to the attention of the Human Resource Manager. We thank all candidates in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- General Labuorer: 1 year (Preferred)