DQ Team member
Victoria - British Columbia (BC),
Dairy Queen | Saanich
Estimated salary $15 an hour
For more than 70 years, the DQ® system's recipe for success has been simple. It's been a combination of hardworking people who own and operate restaurants, and great-tasting food and tempting treats served in our establishments. Our phenomenal story began with the 10-cent sale of a then unnamed product on August 4, 1938, in Kankakee, Illinois. A father and son partnership in Green River, Illinois, had been experimenting with a soft frozen dairy product for some time. They contacted Sherb Noble, a good friend and customer, who agreed to run the "all you can eat" trial sale at his walk-in ice cream store. Within two hours, he dished out more than 1,600 servings of the new dessert.
We strive to create positive memories for all our fans so we are looking for positive, energetic employees who are passionate about the Dairy Queen® brand and delivering exceptional customer (fan) service. If you enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment while providing exceptional customer service we would love to hear from you. Applicants should be eager to lead, do things right, be accountable, have ownership in what they do, and be able to create smiles and stories for our fans.
Job functions include:
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Prepare treat products following restaurant, health and safety standards and procedures
- Staff meal discounts
- Flexible work schedules.
- No experience necessary, training provided
- Experience in a fast food environment an asset
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Must be able to read order monitors. Recall and communication of products and contents.
- Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.