Vernon - British Columbia (BC),
Sparkling Hill Resort
Join the Front Office team at Sparkling Hill Resort!
We have an entry level position available for a full-time or part-time Valet for a professional and service oriented individual.
Excellent work provides excellent gratuities!
Reports to: Bell Captain, Assistant Front Office Manager and Front Office Manager
- Must have passion for customer service
- Must possess a valid BC Driver’s License
- Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Greet guests when they arrive at the resort
- Assist with loading and unloading luggage
- Provide guests with information about the different amenities and locations within
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Mr. Andrew Corrigan, Front Office Manager. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staff accommodation is available on site in double rooms for full time Sparkling Hill employees, working 40 hours per week.
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent