ENERGETIC, EXPERIENCED RESTAURANT MANAGER
Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
Water Street Cafe
Hello Hospitality Professionals!
Having celebrated 30+ years of success, we are excited to add great people to our team to join us into this next step of our legacy.
Since November 2017, under new Ownership, Water Street Cafe has launched many exciting promotions including Happy Hour, Winemakers’ Dinners, 40% off Wine Mondays and the most recent, Live Music on the 2nd Floor.
Water Street Cafe is located in Gastown, right across from the world famous Steam Clock and surrounded by cobblestone streets. Our historic building, the Edward Hotel, was first constructed in 1906 and it is truly a special and unique establishment.
We are looking for leaders who are passionate about people and experts in providing the Perfect Guest Experience. We are currently looking for a Professional Manager who is committed to the future success of Water Street Cafe.
- Honest, open and kind.
- Organization skills.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and leadership skills while maintaining a strong focus on training, growth and guest/ co-worker satisfaction.
- Set an example for a respectful, collaborative team while demonstrating appropriate working behaviours.
- Show results of problem solving abilities and effective and efficient conflict resolution.
- Be an individual who will focus on sales growth while adhering to company policies and target goals.
- Strives to grow and learn.
- Positive attitude at all times.
- Open to constructive feedback.
- Have basic wine and cocktail knowledge. WSET an asset.
- Basic computer skills.
This is a full-time position that requires open availability. Evenings, Weekends as well as Holidays included. MUST HAVE PREVIOUS RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR SETTING.
Assets but not requirements:
- Leadership and coaching experience.
- Serving experience.
- Casual/Fine dining service experience.
- Have inventory management experience.
- Knowledge of Optimum Control Inventory System.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of Squirrel POS.
Compensation: Salary, bonus plan, health benefits, meals, and the opportunity to grow with us as we develop our ventures.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to connecting with you.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Bonus scheme
- Vacation & paid time off
- Discounted/free food
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- Restaurant Management: 2 years (Required)