Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
Voirelia Hub Society
- Seek and lead efforts to secure funding at the federal, provincial, and regional levels, and submit applications by the deadline
- Write grants independently, or in collaboration with other team members
- Attend information sessions and meetings relating to the competitions or grant opportunities of interest
- Work closely with Voirelia’s Artistic Director to prepare grant applications
- Gain familiarity with Voirelia’s past and ongoing projects, mission, vision, and values
- Compile a list of competitions, awards, and grant opportunities that Voirelia’s projects are eligible for
- Design and prepare grant applications in a
How to apply?
Send your resume along with an answer to the following questions:
1.Tell us about one experience you had that is relevant to this role.
2.What skills could you contribute to the growth of Voirelia?
3.Given our unique vision and mission, how do you see yourself fit within our team?
Part-time hours: 12-16 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Volunteer
- Grant Writer: 1 year (Preferred)