Front Desk Team Member Min. 5 Yrs. Exp.
Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
The IV Health Centre
Do you enjoy interacting with clients and creating a positive experience for each of them? Is a motivating and supportive work environment important to you? Are you looking for a work culture that is fun and team focused? If so, The IV Health Centre may be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for a new team member who is enthusiastic, customer service oriented, motivated, compassionate, energetic, self-directed and has a good understanding of how a busy reception desk operates. The successful candidate should be available to work on a full time basis (40 hours per week) and capable of working in a very busy, professional, multi-tasking environment.
* Must be able to work 40 hours per week which includes evenings and weekends.
* Responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service in a professional and positive manner
* Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone and via email
* Confident when welcoming, greeting and assisting clients/patients
* Responsible for scheduling, confirming and recalling client/patient appointments
* Receive and make phone calls, fax and email, referral management
* Receive and communicate messages for ownership, practitioners and clients/patients
* Perform office related duties both
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum of 5 years customer service experience in previous reception positions
* Familiarity with booking systems such as MindBody
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks
* Independent worker with minimum supervision
* Proficiency in the use of MAC computers, office equipment and software programs such as; word, excel, and email
* Ability to collaborate with other multi-disciplinary team members
* Ability to maintain client privacy and confidentiality
* Must have excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to work under pressure
Will take place on Wednesday, February 26th from 1:00pm - 5:00pm.
If you think you would make a positive contribution to our team please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you are the best candidate for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Reception: 5 years (Preferred)