Full Time Sales Associate/Key Holder
Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
The Granville Island Toy Company
Would you like to work in one of the most beloved toy stores in the greater Vancouver area? The GITC has made a name for itself since opening its first location in the Kids' Market on Granville Island in 1985, and has continued to bring smiles to both children and adults for decades. We also have an awesome location right in the heart of the Main Street community (Main and 17th) in Vancouver.
We are looking for a full-time key holder at our Kids Market location on Ganville Island.
As a customer service shift leader/key-holder, you are responsible for:
· Learning a lot about toys and their benefits (on the job training will be provided).
· Interacting with customers and providing them with an excellent shopping experience
· Upkeep of the sales floor by restocking, merchandising and keeping it tidy
· Processing customer transactions through the POS system
· Receiving and merchandising incoming store inventory
· Opening and closing the store
· Overseeing staff when store manager is off.
We seek candidates who:
· Have a minimum of a high school diploma
· At least 1 year experience as a key holder or shift leader
· Are outgoing, friendly and enjoy interacting with people
· Share our passion for the best in children’s specialty toys, games and puzzles
· Possess strong communication skills
· Enjoy a fun-filled, fast paced environment
· You are dedicated team player who will commit to our goal of creating an outstanding shopping experience for our customers
· Can work Monday to Friday 9:50am to 6:50pm but is also flexible to work weekends should the need arise.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
Reference ID: GI-1496
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- key-holder: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)