Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
Estimated salary $19.72 - $21.78 an hour
We are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join our team! Reporting to the Production Manager and Line Producer and check-ins with the Directors and Supervisors, you will be responsible for the overall production coordination. You will be part of the producing team on a 3D animated TV series (225 minutes of content) based on a popular existing brand which will stream on Netflix.
Please note this position is open to BC residents only.
Kickstart Entertainment is a growing animation and production studio with locations in Vancouver, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong. We believe in the power of collaboration! It shows in the way we work and the fun environment we create where innovation and creativity thrive.
Our team is built of talented people with diverse skill-sets, so no two Kickstart employees are the same! Together, we handpick a team for each project, based on experience, enthusiasm and the individual goals of our team members. Our approach allows individuals to experience variety in their workload and develop more than one skill set.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide daily and weekly reports to the Production Manager and Line Producer with a regularly updated list of priorities
- Provide status updates (deliverable, quotas, targets) to Producers and PM based on existing schedule
- Ensure that naming conventions are strictly followed across all departments and phases of production
- Assign appropriate due dates to artists based on established production schedule
- Maintain report databases which show what shots were delivered on which days, etc.
- Work with Department Managers to ensure accurate artist assignments
- Ensure clear notes are provided for artists for every assignment
- Take notes at meetings and disseminate to the team within 8 hours (or less)
- Ensure all tasks are assigned and tracked via Shotgun
- Act as liaison between departments keeping in constant communication with all relevant parties adhering to strict deadlines and delivery dates
- Kickoff projects with Artists and go
Experience and Skills Required:
- University degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Shotgun
- Proficiency in GSuite and Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in 3D animation
- Strong project management skills and an ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Must be capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrates initiative, is a problem solver, knows when to escalate issues
- Must have strong communication (both verbally and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Efficient, detail oriented, strong organizational skills
- Ability to deliver work on time and meet established performance objectives
- High level of experience using Shotgun
- Experience with project management software
- Korean and/or Cantonese language skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Create. Collaborate. Kickstart.