Information System Analyst
Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
Infocube Technology Limited
Company Name: Infocube Technology Limited
Job title: Information System Analyst
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: 1310-1090 W Georgia Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6E 3V7, Canada
Salary: $32/hour, 40 hours per week
Compensation & Benefits: Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), MSP, paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, Employee Discount, etc.
Infocube Technology Limited (www.infocube.ca) is an information technology (IT) and service provider located in Downtown Vancouver. We seeks to become a disruptive IDC Technology company by providing unique technological infrastructure solutions to uncharted and evolving market space since 2014. Our focus is on serving global mid-market, government, educations, and enterprise clientele by providing specialized enterprise solutions in a modern world of technology, alongside custom solutions for small to medium sized companies.
Infocube aims to:
1. Develop and provide system engineering, and application solutions with advanced software and hardware technologies to solve and support complex business and technical requirements in uncharted and evolving market space.
2. Connect the world of technology and business users with insights, intent and engagement with our state-of-the-art cloud infrastructures.
3. Exploit innovative research in 5G technology, cloud computing, IoT, software development and network technology for customers and enterprises.
1. At least 5 years intensive experience in software/system analyzing is required
2. Minimum education qualification is bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Computer Science or Software Engineering
3. Demonstrated skills in system analyzing and problem solving
4. Interview will be requested before decision can be made. During the interview, certain applied questions will be given to assess candidate’s practical and interpersonal skills
5. Successful candidate should be able to work independently, as well as in a team
7. Experience in software/system functionality design
8. Strong time management ability
1. Assess business needs of clients or target group, and translate to relevant solutions in system
2. Involve in software functionality design and communicate with team members on a regular basis to make sure the project can be completed before deadline
3. Discuss with team members to set up feasible plans, policies regarding system development or post-launch management
4. Collect data from system to analyze if the expected functionality/practicality has been reached. Make adjustment or upgrade if necessary
5. Make insightful analysis of developing software and system. And provide detailed report and solutions to help improvement or possible upgrade
6. Develop and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
7. Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
8. Provide solutions or advices to sudden situations, help to solve system failure or malfunction situations
9. Manage the set-up and configuration of systems
10. Provide documentation or assist in producing the user manual to the system. Organize necessary training to system end users to make sure they can perform without problems
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32.00 /hour
- software/system analyzing: 5 years (Required)