Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
G4S Secure Solutions Canada
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
As a Security Guard with G4S, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring our client's safety and security. You will use your communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to remain calm under pressure, to think quickly, on your feet and maintain a professional manner. Our Security Guards must always project a professional image for our clients.
Primary Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the integrity of client’s assets and the general public by conducting proactive patrols of the different premises and provide security and safety oriented environment to the tenants and patrons.
- Maintain a strong sense security presence in common areas, tower, parking areas, surrounding walkways of the buildings and act as an ambassador for G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
- Conduct effective patrolling of the premises to detect, deter, observe,
Hours/Days of work:
- Full Time & Part Time (Weekdays / Weekends)
- Mornings / Afternoons / Evenings / Nights
Currently Hiring for Greater Vancouver Area – Vancouver Downtown, Burnaby, Richmond, New West Minster, Surrey, Coquitlam, Delta, White Rock, Langley, Port Moody& North Vancouver
The Ideal Candidate:
Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- A valid BST (British Columbia) Security License.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service orientation
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations
- Security & Customer Service Experience is an asset
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.