Administrative Assistant, Cash Management Group
Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
Canaccord Genuity Corp.
Administrative Assistant, Cash Management Group, Canaccord Genuity – Vancouver – Job # 3848
The Cash Management Group at Canaccord Genuity is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our high-performing team of finance professionals. We manage over $2.5 billion in client assets and employ like-minded individuals who display grit, integrity, hard work, and an ability to think outside the box.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment due to your obsessive organization? Do you have an uncanny attention to detail? Are you a positive person who’s excited to work in a collaborate team environment? If you answered yes…we are looking for you.
The successful candidate will directly support our lead Financial Advisor, Andrew Johns and our team of seventeen financial professionals. Working closely our team in our downtown Vancouver office, you will be provided with mentoring and training to ensure you fully understand the way our business is conducted. You need to have a strong work ethic and a high level of attention to detail to succeed in this role.
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
The Company has offices in 10 countries worldwide, including Wealth Management offices located in Canada, Australia, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in Canada, the US, the UK, France, Ireland, Hong Kong, China, Australia and Dubai. We are driven by your success.™
- Executive Administrative Assistant to Andrew Johns and the Cash Management Group;
- Coordinate personal calendar and the team’s client meetings;
- Book all required travel (accommodations, flights, car rental, reservations);
- Provide positive customer experience when answering the phone and greeting clients;
- Maintain receipts and ensure all information is kept up to date;
- Perform data entry and follow up with vendors via phone and email;
- Provide ad hoc administrative support such as coordinating team lunches, event planning, and solving technology issues.
Skills & Qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree or higher level of education;
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ of similar executive assistant experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail is a must with the ability to articulate clearly;
- Self-starter attributes, motivated and hardworking;
- Adaptability to work in a constantly changing and highly demanding environment;
- Vibrant and professional demeanor;
- Able to present a polished appearance in a formal business environment;
- Comfortable using cloud and Android applications: WhatsApp, Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs,) Box, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Slack.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive salary and potential for bonuses;
- Competitive benefits package including Medical / Dental coverage;
- The Cash Management Group provides RRSP matching and other benefits including: weekly catered lunches, health & wellness perks, fun team events, and daily healthy snacks.
How to Apply:Qualified applicants are requested to send a resume and cover letter quoting the position to [email protected];
Contact us at 604.643.0101 to confirm receipt of your application. Only those applicants who confirm receipt of their resume will be considered for this position. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
This posting will remain open until a qualified candidate is hired. To learn more about the team and Canaccord Genuity, visit www.cgcashgroup.ca.
Want to get noticed? Follow us on Instagram (@cgcashgroup) and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (Cash Management Group).
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.