Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
Estimated salary $14.60 an hour
We’re a start up helping other small business with administrative, marketing and project management support. Our team is expanding and looking for individuals with the heart to help other businesses to grow. You need to be a fast learner and willing to learn by yourself with tutorials and research in some cases, as clients may require certain tasks to be done in urgent manner.
· Perform routine data entry
· Review documents and ensure proper format
· Prepare, process, update, and compile routine documents, records, and reports
· Gather information from office records to draft e-mails, memos, and other documents
· Attend meetings; record, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes
· Compose written communication and proofread documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and basic formatting
· Schedule social media post, and may need to create posts captions at certain times
· Update and maintain office policies and procedures
· Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
· Maintain contact lists
· Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
· Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
· Receive, process, and ensure confidentiality of sensitive
· Provide back-up support as needed
· Attention to detail
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Positive attitude to learn
· Excellent Organisational skills
· Computer Proficiency (Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Work with minimal supervision
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Proficiency in Social Media Channels eg. Facebook, Instagram, etc.
· Be able to work 2 hours a day, either morning or afternoon.
· Preferable to have car to be able to travel around when needed.
Interested applicants, please fill out the form here: https://forms.gle/uRHdNzEHyMNwEsG98 and send resume and cover letter to us.
Thank you and look forward to have you join our team!
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Expected start date: 2020-08-31
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $14.60 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)