Marketer (Real Estate)
Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
BFL Canada Insurance Services Inc.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1987 by Barry F. Lorenzetti, BFL CANADA is one of the largest employee-owned and operated Risk Management, Insurance Brokerage, and Employee Benefits consulting services firms in Canada. The firm has a team of over 700 professionals located in eighteen offices across the country. BFL CANADA is a founding Partner of Lockton Global LLP, a Partnership of independent insurance brokers who provide Risk Management, Insurance and Benefits Consulting services in over 130 countries around the world.
Here at BFL our employees have the freedom to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership and entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in them. We are a national collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
BFL CANADA is looking for a Marketer to join our Real Estate team!
The primary purpose of this position is to provide exemplary service to the Production Team by building and fostering strong relationships with Insurers and other industry service providers to deliver competitive renewal terms with regards to the BFL National Residential Program.
If you are looking for a dynamic work environment, keep reading!
YOUR DAY AS A MARKETER
- Market renewal business (Strata’s/Condos) by developing and fostering excellent relationships with insurers to ensure negotiation of best competitive terms to clients. (Includes ongoing endorsement requests and mid-term marketing when necessary).
- Utilize your strong underwriting abilities using in-house contracts for the Strata/Condo Program.
- Liaise with Client Executives to discuss clients’ needs and make recommendations regarding terms and conditions obtained.
- Assist with developing innovative marketing process for large portfolio renewals.
- Keep current on new products, coverage and market trends by attending seminars and reading relevant written material.
- Attend insurer and industry functions as required.
- Adhere to BFL Canada policies and procedures including those to pertaining to security and quality.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Minimum 3-5 years industry related experience.
- University degree or Professional insurance designation (i.e - CIP, CAIB, CRM) preferred.
- Holds a valid Level 2 License.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to effectively manage their time.
- Detail oriented.
- Customer focused and sales orientated.
- Energetic and flexible.
- Ability to work well both with a team and independently.
- You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company
- Competitive salary, group insurance benefits, and RRSP matching plans from your first day
- A culture that encourages and supports continued education
Our Vancouver office is situated in Coal Harbour, half a block from the world renowned Seawall. Employees often enjoy activities along the Seawall during their lunch break with Stanley Park being close by. Our office is easily accessible for employees by car and public transit and there are bike storage lockers in our building.
For our Marketer position, there is also the option to work out of our Langley office, which is just off highway #1 by Walnut Grove. We are close to Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows, connected by the Golden Ears Bridge. Our office is easily accessible for employees by car and public transit.
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to see what we are up to and check out our other job openings.
Learn more about us on our website: http://www.bflcanada.ca/
BFL CANADA is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.