Client Executive - Real Estate
Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
BFL Canada Insurance Services Inc
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1987 by Barry F. Lorenzetti, BFL CANADA is one of the largest employee-owned and operated Risk Management, Insurance Brokerage, and Employee Benefits consulting services firms in Canada. The firm has a team of over 700 professionals located in eighteen offices across the country. BFL CANADA is a founding Partner of Lockton Global LLP, a Partnership of independent insurance brokers who provide Risk Management, Insurance and Benefits Consulting services in over 130 countries around the world.
Here at BFL our employees have the freedom to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership and entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in them. We are a national collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
BFL CANADA is looking for a Client Executive in our Real Estate team for its Vancouver Office!
As a Client Executive within our Real Estate team, you are the head of your client service team. You are sales focused and want to generate new business opportunities within the real estate sector. You also want to maintain and develop excellent client relationships on an existing book of business
YOUR DAY AS A CLIENT EXECUTIVE:
- Proactively maintain and develop client relationships.
- Support retention ratio at or above the BFL CANADA average.
- Generate business by consistently securing new clients.
- Make recommendations to prospects and current clients to update and enhance their insurance policies.
- Ensure all required duties relating to new business and renewals are completed, in collaboration the marketing team, processing team, claims team and your service team.
- Resolves client, carrier and/or accounting issues, including coverage questions, collections, discrepancies, billing controversies and claims.
- Ensure compliance with all BFL CANADA and regulatory procedures.
- Contribute to the growth of the Real Estate division, office and firm.
- Support all of BFL Canada's values and objectives.
- Participate in industry functions and targeted public relations activities.
- Develop and execute an annual formal business plan to achieve business goals.
- Perform and help create client presentations.
- Perform annual client stewardship reviews in conjunction with your team.
- Maintain regular consistent contact with existing clients to ensure quality service is being delivered and needs are met.
- Respond to communication from clients and marketing team in a timely and professional manner.
- Review new policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain appropriate documentation for various accounts and/or correspondence.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Hold a valid Level 2 license.
- Have three (3) plus years of experience as a Client Executive.
- Client focused and proven relationship building skills.
- Ability to work well with others throughout the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision.
- Good attention to detail, refined organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing requirements and deadlines under pressure.
- Possess strong computer skills
- You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company
- Competitive salary, group insurance benefits, and RRSP matching plans from your first day
- A culture that encourages and supports continued education
Our Vancouver office is situated in Coal Harbour, half a block from the world renowned Seawall. Employees often enjoy activities along the Seawall during their lunch break with Stanley Park being close by. Our office is easily accessible for employees by car and public transit and there are bike storage lockers in our building.
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to see what we are up to and check out our other job openings.
Learn more about us on our website: http://www.bflcanada.ca/
- 3 year(s): Client Executive experience