Lead Administrative Assistant
Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
Back in Motion Rehab
Estimated salary $30,000 - $50,000 a year
POSITION TITLE: Lead Administrative Assistant
PROGRAM: Back In Motion - Physiotherapy Clinic
REPORTS TO: Administrative Manager & Senior Administrative Manager
STATUS: Full Time
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm – 37.5 hours a week.
Under the direction of the Administrative Manager and the Senior Administrative Manager, the Lead Administrative Assistant for the Physiotherapy Clinic is responsible for assisting clients and staff, helping with programs, and answering client’s questions and inquires.
- Greets all clients and assists with signing in the attendance sheet;
- Booking client appointments, taking payments;
- Administration of rehab programs;
- Balancing end of day;
- Preparing bank deposits; taking them to the bank weekly to be deposited;
- Preparing Clinical Records;
- Initial client orientation and documentation collation;
- Assists clients in waiting area and helping with client flow;
- File set-ups, KPI Tracking sheet updated weekly; monthly invoicing mailed out
- Monitor ICBC and WSBC rejections
- General office administration as required;
- Ensures standard of Janitorial services, facility cleanliness and manage maintenance of facility;
- Responds to various client, customer and staff needs;
- Answers and transfers telephone calls;
- Receives and distributes mail, uploading medicals;
- Distribute locks and parking passes to clients if
- Minimum of one (1) year of administrative support.
- Experience working with a multi-cultural population.
- Meets deadlines.
Skills & Attributes:
- Professional manner and strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team as well as independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills.
- Shows initiative; can work with little supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Jane Booking system
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, database systems and basic admin tasks, office equipment and software applications.
Powered by JazzHR