Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
Purchasing & Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Vancouver, BC
We are seeking a Purchasing & Customer Service Coordinator to purchase products for our GMP manufacturing and laboratory, manage vendor relationships, support inventory management goals, and handle all incoming orders and product shipments for our customers. You will be the nucleus of our operations team and the first line of contact for customer orders and inquiries.
What You'll Do
- Create purchase orders and place orders with vendors.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors.
- Liaise with engineering and manufacturing teams to purchase required materials.
- Handle the shipping, receiving, tracking, and reporting for all inbound and outbound supplies and products to customers, ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Conduct inventory checks to ensure that our manufacturing team has all they need for day to day operations.
- Maintain updated records and documentation for purchasing and logistics.
- Uphold or exceed Aspect’s customer satisfaction objectives.
- Support and drive solutions for customer inquiries through phone, email, and online channels.
- Follow through on all administrative aspects of order management, such as order entry, customer notifications, packaging, and shipping. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of multiple systems (ERP, CRM, online shipping tools).
- Act as the liaison between the customer and internal contacts, including sales, services, and management to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Assist with other duties when required.
Who You Are
- Education: Technical or business administration degree is preferred.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in procurement and customer service.
- Tech Savvy: You have advanced MS Excel skills and knowledge of procurement software. Experience with ERP and CRM business systems is an advantage.
- Effective Communicator: You are an active listener who can communicate to different audiences in diverse situations.
- Go-Getter: You work with a sense of urgency, are results-driven, and thrive in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary, and entrepreneurial environment. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Collaborative: You thrive in a team environment and believe that we can get further, faster by working together.
- Meticulously Organized: You can multitask, prioritize competing deadlines, and have a track record for delivering on projects on time.
- Detail-Oriented: You sweat the small stuff when it comes to detail, you take pride in your work, and strive for excellence in the work you do.
Who We Are
Aspect Biosystems is an established biotech startup pioneering the microfluidic 3D bioprinting of human tissues. Our bold team of scientists, engineers, and business professionals have joined us from all over the globe to move the needle on 3D bioprinting and work towards a future where our technology is used to save lives and make people healthier. We are endlessly curious and wildly passionate about what we do. Our team is always excited to learn and roll up our sleeves to make a difference in the ever-changing world of biotech.
We believe that every person on our team is a key contributor to our success. If you are committed to make a real impact and accelerate the development of biotechnology, we want to hear from you!
The environment at Aspect is fast-paced, collaborative, ever-changing, and supportive. We are looking for team players who bring substantial expertise and competency in their field. We offer competitive compensation packages and benefits with excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
We very much appreciate your interest in a position at Aspect and thank all candidates for applying. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.