Co-op Business Development Representative
Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
Aequilibrium Software Inc.
Estimated salary $63,077 a year
Aequilibrium is looking for a hungry and motivated Co-op Business Development Representative to join our growing sales team.
This entry level position will have you focused on lead generation by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute outbound lead generation campaigns. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, creative email crafting, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with other departments to generate new opportunities. The Co-op BDR will be expected to report on qualification, call, and email activity and stay thoroughly informed on all platforms and services that we offer.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the business development, sales, and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and platform/services feedback back into the marketing and tech teams and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
What you’ll be getting up to
Identifying qualified opportunities, providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects, whilst having a focused approach, aimed at educating and developing prospects prior to hand-off to our senior sales team. You will help create target prospect lists and penetrate key accounts by cold calling and emailing into prospects with the assistance of the latest technologies and our CRM.
We want you to create thorough profiles of strategic target accounts, identify key individuals, research and obtain business requirements and present solutions to initiate our sales cycles.
You also may be called upon to drive attendance for webinars and online seminars and collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approaches.
- Develop leads and opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and outbound activities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure sales/revenue objectives
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts, playbooks and battle cards
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Hubspot
- Quickly learn our platform offerings, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
What you bring
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, college diploma or equivalent would be desired
Speed. That’s something we’re known for around here. We work fast. Really fast. Our team uses Agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles to deliver our clients’ projects before the competition. We’re a digital product studio which brings together product managers, designers and developers dedicated to creating winning web, mobile and IoT solutions. We plan, design, architect and build technology platforms and products—delivering world-class technology solutions for both established companies (such as Hootsuite, Central 1 Credit Union, Monexa, iQmetrix) and well-funded startups (such as Sneaker Con, and Grideo).
We foster a casual and collaborative work environment and support flexible schedules. We're big on technology and creativity, and believe that teamwork is the key to reaching amazing feats.
Since the COVID 19 lockdown earlier this year, we have been working nearly 100% remote but the office is still available for those that wish to use it. Our HQ is located in downtown Vancouver, steps from the seawall and Waterfront station, and home to tons of shops and eateries. In addition, we offer:
- Competitive compensation rates
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Flexible working hours and remote friendly
- Feedback based on regular 1:1s
- Monthly team lunches and birthday celebrations (Zoom lunches and happy hours anyone?)
Learn more about our team: aequilibrium.com/careers
Aequilibrium is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining our team, you may be asked to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check.
Get Social with Us!
LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Check out some of our recent press:
Anchor | BetaKit | Business in Vancouver | VancouverUX
Powered by JazzHR