Technical Support Professional
Surrey - British Columbia (BC),
Estimated salary $14.60 an hour
Who is Superion?
We are a growing IT Service provider based out of Surrey, BC. And we are seeking a bright and talented individual to join our team! We provide IT support services to small and medium-sized businesses throughout Canada and the US. We believe that the key for success is to deliver an Exceptional Client Experience. Achieving that starts with an Exceptional Employee Experience. We believe that our work environment should be equal parts in hard work AND fun, as well as a place where everyone can collaborate and support one another.
This is a mid-level position on our support team providing technical support to our business clients. It is primarily responsible for providing support for all things Microsoft as well as servers, switches, routers, security, and client networks.
- Providing technical support for internal users of computer applications and hardware.
- Software and peripherals; maintaining client documentation; building relationships
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Plan
- Monthly Team Dinners
- Team Lunches
- FREE Parking
- Monday-Friday hours (typically)
- Positive Team Environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree related to Systems Administration or at least 2 years of relevant technical support experience
- Team player
- A true passion for assisting others
Although certifications are an asset, they are not required as we will work with you to develop your skills and obtain industry leading certifications and build a foundation of knowledge and skills in areas such as servers, virtualization, networking and security.