Health Care Aide - Casual
Surrey - British Columbia (BC),
Sienna Senior Living
Estimated salary $25.33 an hour
Casual Care Aide- days, evenings, nights.
If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Health Care-Aide is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Health Care-Aide your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Promoting the provision of resident focused care in accordance with the organization policies, physician’s orders, and resident plan of care, resident bill of rights and related philosophies.
- Providing care and services to the residents with respect to their senses, communication, activities of daily living and personal life style choices.
- Observing, reporting, recording resident conditions and follows care plans as directed by the Registered Nurse and/or Licenced Practical Nurse.
- Participating and
- Grade 12 education, and graduation from a recognized Long Term Care Aide program, and has had Dementia Care component in their program or has completed a recognized Dementia Care program; or an equivalent combination of education, training in Food safe and WHIMIS.
- Medication Administration Certification – Assisted Living Workers Only.
- Care Aide Certificate.
- Registered with the BC Care Aide Registry in good standing.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check.
Please note the wage is temporary as a result of the ministry of health single site order.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.