Surrey - British Columbia (BC),
Pure Health Massage
We are looking to hire a reliable and efficient Clinic Administrative Manager to join our growing Multidisciplinary Health & Wellness Clinic!
As Clinic Administrative Manager you will call upon your leadership and problem-solving skills to provide overall clinical and managerial expertise. With direct responsibility for supervising, directing and organizing exceptional care to our valued clients, your focus will be on achieving the best possible outcomes, while monitoring staffing needs, supervision and guidance.
If you are reliable and dependable, an efficient and organized individual and a great team leader and player send us your resume!
Under the guidance and leadership of the Partners/Owners, the Clinic Administrative Manager is responsible for leading all administrative and operational processes and procedures and managing and maintaining the Reception Team. This role requires a strong knowledge of all administrative functions and duties. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive and pleasant attitude are required for this role.
- Customer service experience is required.
- Good de-escalation skills and communication skills are required.
- Experience working in an office is required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Experience with Jane App and Social Media is an asset but not required.
- Office Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Reception Experience Required
- a strong command of the English is required
- As Clinic Manager, your most import duty is to be the direct supervisor for patient coordinator. Other duties will include but are not limited to;
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties for the clinic.
- Ensuring administrative support is delivered to the Clinical Team
- Hiring, training, mentoring and managing office staff and schedules
- Responsible for processing invoices, payroll and daily transaction and balancing reports
- Insure excellent client customer service by treating all patient questions, complaints, and concerns in a professional and efficient manner.
- Manage projects as assigned by the Partners/Owners and join in the weekly Monday meetings.
- Lead and inspire others, develope and retaining talent, mentoring and leading by example.
- Set goals and accomplish new challenges.
- Ensure that service delivered aligns with our Mission Statement
- Ensure staffing requirements meet demand levels
- Manage the daily operational and personnel responsibilities of the clinic while ensuring clinic business objectives are achieved.
- Ensure the office flow adheres to best practices, including schedule management and patient management for revenue maximization
- Ensure all reporting and communication requirements are accurate and timely handled
- Maintain knowledge of office product/equipment including minor trouble shooting
- Billing including 3rd party billing and follow up monitor maintain and follow A/R; maintain billing forms; process 3rd party authorizations including ICBC and lawyer requests.
- Actively utilize and update office administrative procedure and policy manual.
- Perform general clerical duties and carry out administrative activities as
- Help organize and attend in house, community and industry events
Attend Clinic sponsored on going learning and skills updating events and programs
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness programs
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
- office management: 1 year (Preferred)