Customer Service Representative & e-Commerce (Full time Cont...
Surrey - British Columbia (BC),
OK Tire Stores Inc.
Estimated salary $5,572 a month
OK Tire is looking for an e-Commerce Customer Experience Specialist to join our team.
Focused on customer service, the ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class consumer experience supporting our e-commerce business across the OK Tire website platforms. We are looking for someone who has a passion for people, is focused on delivering exceptional customer experience, is well organized and can work independently. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Client Relations & Customer Experience and will support e-Commerce, the dealer network and service all our customers.
- Handle customer inquiries & addressing questions/ issues relating to orders, products and services, representing the OK Tire brand in the highest regard
- Engage in online customer communications & offer customer support in real time over the phone & via live chat
- Monitor all e-commerce orders across various platforms to ensure timely fullfilment and troubleshoot delivery related issues to ensure a positive customer experience
- Share real time customer insights back to help & support decision making
- Collaborate with various departments internally like operations, sales and marketing
- Support office/ admin activities to ensure teams are set up for success each day
- Additional projects upon request
- Post-secondary education or higher
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in CRM, customer service or other related fields
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in e-Commerce
- Fully bilingual in English & French (spoken & written) is an asset
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Computer savviness, ability to learn new software platforms
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and quick learner
- Strong, direct communication
- Work with and learn from an awesome team in a fast-paced environment
- Online learning platform, on the job training and the ability to own your work everyday
- Company benefits – health, dental & life insurance, short-term/ long-term disability, RRSP program
- Business casual work environment
- Full time / contract position for paternity leave – 5 days / 40 hours per week
- Be available to work Monday – Saturday, based on business requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office environment utilizing the phone and computer frequently. Extended periods of sitting. Requires minimal physical effort. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where problems occur and volumes are heavy. Tasks do not expose employee to physically unpleasant or hazardous conditions.