Accounts Payable Manager (Maternity Leave – 12 months)
Surrey - British Columbia (BC),
OK Tire Stores Inc.
Estimated salary $54,079 a year
As a key member of the finance team, this position is responsible for supervising a team of people ensuring that all invoices are entered and processed accurately and on time, while maintaining and completing multiple other financial related tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervising a team of people
- Writing up/entering/posting of journal entries
- Recording and maintaining fixed assets in designated software
- Corresponding with suppliers/vendor via email and/or phone
- Handling internal and external accounts payable and finance requests
- Reporting and distributing of expense budgets
- Preparing reports for audit
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills with a keen appreciation for attention to details.
- Ability to work independently, an ability to handle a heavy workload and to properly prioritize competing tasks while meeting strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal & teamwork skills.
- Professional, multi-tasking, team player.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to read, write & communicate with other departments, employees & external clients in clear English language.
OK Tire employees, external approved vendors and dealers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office environment utilizing the computer/keyboard throughout the eight (8) hour days. Extended periods of sitting. Requires minimal physical effort. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where volumes are heavy. Tasks do not expose employee to physically unpleasant or hazardous conditions.
If YOU are interested in this opportunity, please send an email of your expression of interest
by no later than August 14, 2020 to:
OR, if you know of someone who has the above skills/experience and would be a great fit for our team – please feel free to pass this posting to them.