Surrey - British Columbia (BC),
Langley Pre Owned
Estimated salary $17 - $20 an hour
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
About the Role
Chrysler is currently seeking a Lot Manager to join their team. If you are an experienced Automotive Lot Manager who enjoys leading a team, and wants to join a fun work environment that promotes growth, we'd like to hear from you!
About the Role
Working under the direction of the Department Managers, The Lot Manager will lead the team of Sales and Service department Lot/Detail staff to ensure general lot/detail supervision and duties are completed in a timely and efficient manner throughout the normal course of business.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
Wage: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour based on experience
Primary Role & Responsibilities
- Creating and structuring Sales and Service department Lot and Detail staff schedules
- Coordinate Sales and Service department Lot and Detail staff to ensure role and responsibilities are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Accepting new vehicle shipments from carriers and ensuring they are clear of damage
- Managing the flow of traffic for the dealership lots, new and used car sales, and the general service area
- Moving vehicles to the appropriate lot sector when parked in incorrect department stalls
- Performing general wash and vacuuming to stationary new vehicle inventory
- General clean-up of vehicles as requested
- Ensuring the front line of vehicles on Lot, showroom and showcase display area are cleaned and organized as instructed by Pre-Owned Manager
- Hang window stickers on inventory immediately after being stocked in
- Clean and move vehicles in and out of the Showroom when necessary
- Maintain a clean and safe parking lot at all times
- Maintaining lot order, even in designated customer parking areas
- Performing general wash and vacuuming to stationary used vehicle inventory
- Ensuring all washes, clean ups and details while maintaining the highest level of quality control
- Addressing all client
- Previous experience as a Lot Manager in an Automotive Dealership is an asset
- Valid Class 5 or 7 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Ability to work outdoors and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability to communicate in English fluently (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Tech Savvyness - MS Office applications, Outlook, Dealer Socket, PBS Software
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group Provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece?
Dealership: Langley Pre-Owned