Sales Support Representative - Auto
Surrey - British Columbia (BC),
Coast Capital Savings
Company: Coast Capital Savings Auto & Equipment Finance
Location: British Columbia (CA-BC), Surrey
Job Type: Full-Time
Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
What’s the job?
With a strong customer service background, you love to support both our internal Account Executive teams, as well as external facing customers. As the primary point of contact for the sales team in our Auto and Equipment Finance, you will proactively manage the follow of automotive finance requests through key stages including credit application, authorization, documentation, and funding.
What you’ll get to do:
- Key customer liaison to the Relationship Management team, managing day-to-day client inquiries.
- Proficient operation of online client management tools ensuring the efficient and accurate processing of financing requests.
- Proactively engage with clients to provide scheduled and ad-hoc status updates and resolve outstanding items as required.
- Timely generation and processing of client contracts, credit submissions, and credit processing
- Regularly update CRM / reporting tools to ensure the integrity of client databases.
Who are we looking for?
- College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 Years of related experience.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience in the equipment finance and leasing industry is considered an asset.
Why join Coast Capital Savings?
We don’t mean to toot our own horn, but…
- We improve Canadians’ financial well-being through providing simple financial help.
- Employees do what’s best for our members. Every day.
- We believe in being a great corporate citizen so we invest in our local communities by donating our time, money and expertise.
- Our employees take advantage of the many opportunities to grow their careers.
- Employees love having a cool place to work with modern LEED certified offices and being recognized with a virtual (and, at times, an actual) high-five.
- Our inspiring leaders help our employees develop their talents and encourage them to be their fabulous selves.
- We have a unique culture where we take our business seriously, but ourselves, not so much.
- We are a Certified B Corp®. Our certification reflects our strong commitment to social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
- In 2019, we earned double kudos by being named one of BC’s Top Employers and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – two of the nation’s most coveted business awards, may we add.
Does this position inspire you? If so, apply today at Coast Capital Savings.