Smithers - British Columbia (BC),
SMP-RV is family owned and operated businesses that have been thriving in the northwest for years. With the largest RV inventory in the area, we provide a great range of opportunities to all employees.
Every one of our team members are essential to creating the best experiences possible for customers, and it is our goal to foster a supportive and collaborative environment that honors the contributions of each of those team members. We do this through first class training, promptly recognizing and acting on suggestions and feedback from employees at all levels, utilizing people-friendly and innovative technology and giving all employees the resources and support they require to thrive.
Join the team at SMP-RV in Smithers and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates. We are currently accepting resumes for a Customer
Job Type: Full-time, Seasonal
Benefits: Extended benefits available after probation period
- responsible for assisting customers on the phone and in person
- opening/closing parts invoices
- placing custom parts orders
- open/closing till with accurate counts
- reconciling transactions on internal POS system
- filling out rental agreements
- maintain storefront cleanliness and appearance
Candidates must be:
- positive and friendly demeanor
- ability to work independently
To apply please email your resume to jobs at sullivangm dot com. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Job Type: Full-time