Richmond - British Columbia (BC),
Opria Medical Group
Estimated salary $40,233 - $43,421 a year
Professional eye care and optometry expert. From new builds to renovations and tenant improvements, Opria Group offers unparalleled experience in the design, planning, construction, and equipping of your new optometry clinic.
The company is currently looking for a reliable Office Assistant for its workplace. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision and will undertake all the administrative tasks ensuring the smooth running of the company’s office. He/She will be self-motivated and trustworthy and contribute to driving sustainable growth.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents.
- Required to do correspondence with clients and managing related paperwork for contact orders.
- Assist with the file and retrieving of documents, records, and reports.
- Assemble data and prepare correspondence.
- Create and maintain a Company contact list and assist with client management.
- Any other ad-hoc duties, as assigned.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant, or relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information appropriately.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-starter and a quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- 1-2 years experience in an office administrator, or office assistant role preferred
- High school diploma or any other relevant qualification
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,233.00-$43,421.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- administrative assistant: 1 year (required)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (preferred)