Furniture Home Delivery Driver/Helpers - Full-Time
Richmond - British Columbia (BC),
Learnship Networks GmbH
Estimated salary $15 an hour
At Sleep Country Canada/ Dormez-Vous? We are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a better night’s sleep.
Our Delivery team plays a major role in making sure each and every purchase ends with a smile! As a Furniture Home Delivery Driver/Helpers, you will play a major role in ensuring that customers receive their order on time and with care. We love our employees as much as our customers; which, is why we can guarantee you will feel challenged and at home each and every day!
Working at Sleep Country Canada (SCC) is more than just a job; it is your opportunity to realize your full potential! We trust you to make the right decisions- you will be motivated and empowered every day to make a positive difference to your team, the customer experience, and the growth of our business all while working in a fun work environment.
We are hiring Full-time Furniture Home Delivery Driver/Helpers working 8:00 am - 6:30 pm on rotating shifts!
- Deliver and set-up our products to each and every customer's homes in a professional, friendly, and enthusiastic manner that has them screaming "WOW!"
- Motivate yourself and others to provide a jaw dropping delivery experience
- Work together as part of the Operations Team to achieve and exceed goals and expectations
- Promise to leave work the way you came in!? This means following all required health
Do you have?
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License
- A clean driver's abstract
- Experience with driving a 5-ton vehicle
- Previous experience in Home Delivery is a definite asset!
- Excellent customer service
Are you able to?
- Lift a minimum of 88 lbs (40 kg's)?
- Think quickly and tackle problems on your own!
- Love our customers as much as we love sleep!?!
- Work rotating shifts (8:00 am - 6:30 pm), this includes one weekend day
Why work for us?
- This is not a job but a career
We are the proud winners of:
- Great Place to Work
- Great Place to work for Millennials
- Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
- Great Place to work for Giving Back
- Robust Medical & Dental Benefits
- We will invest in you and provide training, mentoring and continuous development
- Tuition reimbursement program that covers professional AND personal development (yes, it means that you can get reimbursed for your scuba diving classes!)
- Associate Discount Program!
- Fitness Subsidy
- Regular social events (we work hard and play hard)
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.