Richmond - British Columbia (BC),
China World Supermarket
Richmond, British Columbia
V6X 4K8, Canada
China World Supermarket is a warehouse style Asian supermarket in Richmond, BC. In addition to rice, oil and dry goods, our supermarket also includes fresh meat, produce, seafood and a BBQ department to satisfy our customers’ growing demands. Currently, we are looking for a permanent fulltime marketing manager to join us.
- Develop, carry out and improve effective marketing plans to drive the sales performance and benefits
- Plan and manage yearly event calendar (major holidays, demonstrations and promotions)
- Analyze sales reports and marketing data to identify weak sales performance and act upon insights to grow the business.
- Understand and evaluating market landscape, competitor activities and market opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external suppliers and other key stakeholders
- Track, analyze & present key marketing insights, strategies and results to marketing managements and business partners.
- Plan and control budget and expenditure
- Organize professional training for the new employees to ensure the customer satisfaction
- A college diploma or bachelor’s degree is required.
- More than 3 years of working experience in marketing is required, supermarket-related experience is an asset.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to anticipate business needs and influence change to drive actionable and tangible results
Work Location: 8777 Odlin Rd, Richmond BC V6X4K
Wage: $48.25/hour Hours: 40hous/week Permanent and Fulltime
Please send your resume to [email protected]
How to Apply
Expiring: May 31, 2020