Customer Service Representative
Richmond - British Columbia (BC),
CARO Analytical Services
Estimated salary $16 - $17 an hour
Full Time Customer Service Representative – Richmond, BC
This is a 6 month contract position to cover the afternoon shift of 12 to 9 pm.
As a Customer Service Representative for CARO Analytical Services’ growing laboratory network, your main responsibilities will include:
- Greeting walk-in clients and receiving incoming samples.
- Responding to incoming client calls and emails.
Work Order Tasks
- Work order Login and sample labelling.
- LIMS client/project setup for small accounts.
- Sending Login notification to clients promptly.
- Receiving incoming samples from
- Shipping – return coolers, interoffice shipments, sublet.
- Complete Bottle Order Requests on WooCommerce and use it for tracking/preparing/packing order and shipping on-time.
- Genuine dedication to customer care/service.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a very fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office for quick and accurate data entry.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift