General Farm Workers
Penticton - British Columbia (BC),
Gurdev Chahal Farms
Penticton, British Columbia
V2A 8S5, Canada
Gurdev Chahal Farms
Job Title: General Farm Workers (NOC: 8431)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime, Weekend if required)
Wage Rate: $13.85/hour, 40.00 hours per week.
Benefits: Accommodation will be provided @ $30/week, relocation expenses & medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Main Location: 434 Middle Bench Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 8S5
Location of work: Various locations in Penticton, BC
- 438 Middle bench Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 8S5.
- 686 Upper bench Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 8T4
- 1006 Hyde Rd Penticton, BC, V0H 1H0
- 3900 Johnson Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 8S9
- 1286 Evans Ave, Penticton, BC, V2A 8V1
- 1186 Johnson Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 1W6
- 427 lower bench Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 8V4
- 1240 McPhee Rd, Naramata, BC V0H 1N1
- 750 Languedoc Rd, Naramata BC, V0H 1N1
Education: Not required
Experience: Not required. Training will be provided.
Type of Farm: Fruits.
- Plant, cultivate, irrigate and spray fruits.
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and other equipment’s.
- Sort & grade the farm produce for market.
- Field work, washing crops, and planting different fruit crops.
- Set and monitor water lines.
- Detect disease and health problems in crops.
- Fertilizing and other duties related to agriculture stream.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, rain/ shine, hot/cold weather
Employer: Gurdev Chahal Farms
HOW TO APPLY:
By Email: [email protected]
By Mail: 434 Middle Bench Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 8S5
How to Apply
Expiring: Jun 20, 2020