Food Service Supervisor
Pemberton - British Columbia (BC),
Golden Goose Holdings Ltd. is a locally owned and operated McDonalds franchise that has two locations in the Whistler and Pemberton area of British Columbia. We are dedicated to offering our guests the freshest products, in the cleanest environment with the utmost attention to guest service that’s delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride, and spirit. Ultimately, we want to be the Sea to Sky Corridors most loved and enjoyed place to eat, drink and work. To achieve this goal we are committed to creating long-term, viable career opportunities for Canadians and permanent residents through excellent training and meaningful work experience. We believe that learning and development are an important part of your work experience and as such, Crew trainers, managers and other employees will work with you to show you the ropes and will work hard to promote a positive coaching environment to help you develop to your full potential. In addition to gaining skills and knowledge in the foodservice and hospitality industry, your job with us will help you learn teamwork; leadership, communication and guest service skills; responsibility and time management.
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of crew who prepare and serve food.
- Explain the “whys” behind the station procedure
- Ensure to maintain the gold standards for food quality while motivating the crew to achieve shift targets.
- Coach the crew members to success
- Be a Brand Ambassador
- Knowledge of restaurant goals and targets.
- Complete assigned shift paperwork
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and standard in the restaurant
- Be a Team player
- Direct crew members their daily duties and interact with customers to make sure they have an excellent guest experience.
- SOC 100% verified on all stations you are trained on
- Always be on time for work
- Secondary Level
- 1 to 2 years of Supervisor Experience
- Flexible Schedule
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communications skills
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Hourly wage of $15.75 paid by direct deposit in bi-weekly instalments
- Overtime rate for any hours worked above 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week.
- 75% on employee food discount on shift and 50% discount while off shift
- Free Uniforms
- Flexible working hours