CSA (Customer Service Associate)
North Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
West Coast Pool
Are you an energetic person who is looking for an exciting opportunity within a progressive workplace? Do you enjoy working in a fun team environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
West Coast Pool and Spa Ltd. has been a leader in the pool and spa industry for over 40 years. We are growing and are looking to add additional permanent members to our team!
You are a customer service superstar, and are comfortable communicating on the phone and via email.
Your main job duties will include:
- Answering phones in a professional and courteous manner
- Communicating with both staff and customers efficiently and accurately
- Accurately recording work order requests
- Recording and maintaining information in our company database
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- The ability to prioritize daily tasks with minimal supervision
- Be able to work
- Great attention to detail
Please note that only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or personal visits, please.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- North Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- English (fluent spoken & written) (Required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies