North Vancouver - British Columbia (BC),
Estimated salary $24.01 - $27.00 an hour
At Capilano University, students are our focus. Employees play an essential role in creating an exceptional learning experience for students and a thriving campus community. Together, we are a high-performing team of individuals who make Capilano University one of the leading teaching universities in British Columbia and one of BC’s Top Employers. Grounded by our sense of purpose, we offer a meaningful, friendly and dynamic work environment.
This is administrative and clerical support work in Centre for Teaching Excellence. An incumbent in this job is primarily responsible for workshop registrations, website updates, and organization of programs. Experience in Wordpress is essential.
- Creating and updating calendar, events, and workshops in WordPress
- Creating new pages and forms in Wordpress as directed
- Creating, sending, and updating programming
- Responding to email and directing inquiries to the CTE team
- Exporting registrations to Excel and summarizing data
- Updating CTE vacation, professional development, and workshop request
- Completion of one year (approximately 30 credits) of post-secondary education in applied business technology or business administration.
- Two years of directly related administrative support experience, including experience in an educational setting with significant student contact.
For more information, please see the complete job description.
At Capilano University, we understand that there is more to life than work. That is why we offer comprehensive benefits and support to help you and your family live a balanced life.
Take a sneak peek to see what it is like to work at Capilano University.
This position is 10 hours per week as per the departmental schedule.
$24.01 – $27.00 per hour