Nanaimo - British Columbia (BC),
Great Canadian Casinos
Are you looking for a career that excites you? Do you love interacting with people? Does working for an organization that gives back to the community align with your values? Would people describe you as outgoing and fun? If so, this opportunity is for you!
Casino Nanaimo, located in the beautiful downtown of the City of Nanaimo, is on the search for reliable Cage Cashiers to join our existing team of talented hospitality professionals.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, Cage, you will be responsible for daily interaction with guests and cash handling on a shift basis while contributing to a safe and welcoming environment for all employees and guests. You will be responsible for cash transactions, monitoring, and reporting all discrepancies and suspicious cash activities.
Need to haves include:
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing customer service or cashier in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and mathematical skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining an upbeat and professional
Ability to multi task while still meeting deadlines
Ability to adapt and work a flexible schedule
Excellent customer service and people skills
Ability to successfully obtain a criminal record and credit check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB)
Ability to successfully obtain a Serving it Right license
Why you should apply?
- Competitive wages
- 10 Days Paid Vacation
- 3 Paid Time Off Days a year
- 100% Employer Paid Extended Benefits
- Basic (Family) Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Paramedical Services
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision Care
- Travel Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Employee Assistance Program (Family Coverage)
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (with Employer contributions)
- Employer Matched Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- 25% Discount at Great Canadian Food Outlets
- 10% Discount at Marks Work Warehouse
- 40% Discount at Moores