Sawmill Production Supervisor
Merritt - British Columbia (BC),
Aspen Planers – Merritt, BC
Aspen Planers Ltd. is a producer of dimension lumber with a present annual capacity of 350 mmfbm. Operations are located in Merritt, BC, in the beautiful Nicola Valley. Mild winters, sunny summers, numerous outdoor recreation opportunities and all amenities make this area an ideal location to live, work and play.
We are currently seeking a qualified, enthusiastic individual with a desire to work in a fast-paced team environment.
The successful candidate will have:
– A strong commitment to sound safety principles
– Strong management skills along with good organizational, planning and problem solving
– Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Solid computer
– Five (5) or more years experience in the sawmill manufacturing business including previous supervisory experience
– A commitment to personal and corporate goals while being a self-starter and team builder within the plant
– Strong mechanical skills a definite asset
If you thrive within a challenging and dynamic setting, have a strong safety background and a desire to work in a team environment.
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to:
Aspen Planers Ltd.
PO Box 160
2399 Quilchena Avenue
Merritt, BC V1K 1B8
Or by Fax: (250) 315-4237
Or by Email at [email protected]
We thank all applicants who express interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.