Langley - British Columbia (BC),
Speedy Glass® is Canada’s leading glass repair and replacement company. Our friendly and professional environment appeals to our customers and represents the culture we foster for our team members! . Life at Speedy is much more than 9 to 5. It’s a whole community of people who are passionate about their work and the positive environment we’ve created! Sounds great? Let us tell you about the role.
Production Supervisor- Permanent Full Time
What you will be doing!
- Lead the delivery of all technical services offered, including ADAS, repairs and installations of vehicle glass and as well as other products, ensuring that operational standards are maintained.
- Promote environment that ensures delivery of a great customer experience through maintaining high standards of quality, professionalism, cleanliness and safety.
- Develop and support improvement action plans in response to customer feedback, survey results and online reviews with your team of technicians.
- In partnership with the Service Centre Manager, supports workforce planning practices, including scheduling to meet business requirements.
- Support the development of technical skills through hands on coaching and supervision.
- Seek and identify opportunities to increase sales (add on products) and further develop the business of Speedy Glass®.
- Support and enforce the Belron® Way of Working.
- Ensure proper tool maintenance.
- Assist other Belron® Canada locations within a defined geographic area, as required.
A little about you!
- Minimum 3-5 years’ automotive service industry experience required.
- Automotive glass repair and replacement experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalency, along with technical training as an asset.
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Strong time management.
- Innovative and proven efficiencies planner.
- Ability to lead and influence positively.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
What you can expect!
We offer a full-time career at a competitive wage with great benefits from day one. We’ll invest in your skills by giving you specialized training (check out our Best of Belron world-wide skills competition), you’ll be part of a nationally recognized and professional organization, and we’ll help you grow if that is what you want to do!
It is essential for Belron Canada to play a role in both its local and international communities. Our values of respect and integrity go into all our giving back initiatives and our employees offer their expertise and time to those in need.
AT BELRON® CANADA, WE GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- In collaboration with the Belron® Group we have been supporting Afrika Tikkun since 2007 through corporate and employee donations, as well as through our participation in the company’s annual triathlon in London. In recent years, dozens of Canadian employees have gone above and beyond to raise tens of thousands of dollars in donations and engage in sports activities for the cause. Afrika Tikkun is an NGO that offers support to the poorest communities in Africa.
- Thanks to our national program From Us, To You, our employees are encouraged to get together and propose a giving back project to support a local cause that is close to their heart. In just one year of existence, the program has made it possible to realize nine projects from coast to coast, with the support of more than fifty employees.
- Through corporate volunteering and donation policies available to all our employees.
“If a current Belron employee has referred you for an employment opportunity, please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their Talent Acquisition Partner.”