Client Services Analyst
Kelowna - British Columbia (BC),
QHR Technologies Inc
Imagine yourself as part of one of the most dynamic companies in the healthcare technology industry today! QHR Technologies is a division of Shoppers Drug Mart, a Loblaw Company. QHR is leading the way in Canadian healthcare technology, by providing solutions to assist healthcare professionals enrich their practices and improve the quality of care delivered to all Canadians across the country. We are looking for talented, inspired, and motivated people to join our incredible team and experience a workplace culture that stands above the rest! Competitive salaries and generous perks are just a few of the reasons that QHR has been voted one of BC's Top Employers and Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for many years running.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing application support to our clients via email and phone support. The CSA will also appropriately route general questions or concerns about sales opportunities, software licensing and user management. The position offers highly motivated self-starters, an opportunity to join a successful, dynamic company.
- Actively participate in achieving departmental service levels and corporate goals by way of being a positively contributing Client Services Team member and demonstrating our CORE values (Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence). This may include direction or assignment of work under the Client Services Department scope of work tasks. This could be from various channels including but not limited to calls, faxes, emails, voice mails, chat, social media or cases of any and all skill set as required to achieve both Service Level targets and Client Satisfaction.
- Review outstanding cases to ensure that Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements are met.
- Take ownership of calls and case volumes in Client Services queues to monitor for trends and suggest solutions.
- Clarify customer's concerns or issues and take appropriate action to respond to cases in Salesforce CRM prior to escalation to the Central Desk Coordinators, Team Leads or another department as necessary.
- Provide shadowing / training both internally to new staff and externally to customers.
- Actively participate in the scheduled rotation of the After-Hours Client Services phone to ensure that Service Level Agreements are being met.
- Provide support services for acquisition products and communicate with external contractors as and when required.
- Demonstrate Case Close rate > or = average of within acceptable variance of CSA’s with similar skill sets.
- Achieve 85% or greater quality scores on spot checks (Matrix TBD).
- Reliable attendance: Defined as- schedule adherence to start and end times, lunch and breaks with professional communication regarding matters of attendance.
- Be accountable for any assignment of work given by the Client Services Central Desk Coordinators or Client Services Leadership team.
Additional duties and expectations:
- Promote QHR’s “Blue Culture” framework to foster a collaborative, positive and efficient workplace,
- Contribute to the organization’s positive image both internally and externally,
- Perform other duties consistent with the position, as reasonably directed by your manager.
- Utilize documented escalation processes such as Central Desk Coordinators when needing assistance and or guidance regarding knowledge, client escalations and workflow direction.
- Provide peer mentoring to team members by adhering to departmental workflow and new technologies.
- Provide mentoring for internal employee conflicts. Make others comfortable, build rapport, and elevate the conversation to focus on the bigger picture. Exercise good social judgment.
- Awareness of emotional patterns and triggers and ability to manage those emotions. Demonstrate ability to put personal conflicts aside and perform job duties as required.
- Maintain professional image at work both physically and with the written word.
- Integrity - Maintain steady performance and anchor decisions in a consistent set of values.
- Escalate any major departmental issues to Central Desk Coordinators or Team Lead. Gather essential facts and recommend/take next steps.
- Demonstrate leadership and mastery of your skill set(s).
- Demonstrated willingness to put Departmental goals ahead of personal goals.
- Be willing to go above and beyond to assist a client and QHR.
- Adaptability - adapt and navigate change with a can-do attitude.
- Fortitude -Does not shy away and advocates the handling of “big” issues. Tackles challenges.
- Install Accuro.
- Trained on registration tool. Understand core functionality of Accuro installs and registration process.
- Have ability to come up with creative solutions to meet new client demands and workflows.
- Confidentiality - proven ability to maintain confidential inter-departmental information.
- Provide feedback to leadership inbox with ideas on process improvement.
Required Attributes for Success:
- Problem solver
- Willing to learn
- Can do attitude
- Takes initiative
- Intermediate computing skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a service-oriented position
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant and professional demeanor on the telephone
- Completion of a MOA or MDOA program a definite asset
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 w.p.m. a definite asset
- Ability to work any shift during established hours of operation (current and future)