Camp OC Assistant
Kelowna - British Columbia (BC),
$23.64 - $27.01 an hour
Under the supervision of the Associate Director, and in coordination with the Program Coordinators, the Camp OC Assistant facilitates the implementation, day-to-day activities, and evaluation of the activities of Camp OC, a summer day camp program offering a wide variety of activities for elementary school age children. Performs other related duties as required.
Completion of Grade 12 plus one year related post-secondary education. Over 2 years and up to and including 4 years directly related experience, including experience working directly with elementary school children.
- Team player with an aptitude for working in a collegial and collaborative environment and the ability to deal tactfully and diplomatically with internal and external contacts.
- Must be flexible and able to manage high work volume and conflicting priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and think strategically
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, as well as the ability to generate and analyze reports.
- Collaboration & Collegiality – Continuous Learning & Information Seeking
– Effective Interactive Communication
– Integrity & Accountability
– Student & Service Focus
Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
some early mornings required
Shortlisted internal candidates must notify the current Support Staff Bargaining Chairperson and Human Resources if they want a Union Observer during interviews and final selection of candidates.