Kelowna-Based Truck Driver- Regional Alberta/B.C. P450
Kelowna - British Columbia (BC),
The Bison Lifestyle
- Safety - Drivers have the Right to Decide and assess the situation to determine if it's safe to drive
- Equipment - Bison tractors are on average under two years old; three years for trailers
- Compensation - Safe mile bonus paid quarterly, regional premiums, fuel subsidy, benefits and more
- Pay - Bison Company Drivers are paid weekly
- Running open-board, primarily in Alberta and B.C.
- Five-to-seven days out
- Weekend work is required
- Driver assist: loading and unloading as required, be able to lift 75 lb. or more
- Company Driver with tractor-trailer experience
- Willing to haul all commodities
- Valid Class 1/AZ Licence is required
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Values safety
Are you registered with the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse? Please register/log-in to the Clearinghouse website https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register and click Go to login.gov. Please follow the instructions provided.
What is Clearinghouse? https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.